Découverte du château de Lauquerie
Former fortress built in the 14th century, long bastion of the Templars, erected to defend the borders of the Dordogne and the village of Lauzun, the castle of Lauquerie was offered by Henri IV to his squire Sire François de Longueval for having served him faithfully for 30 years. Remained for several decades in the Longueval family, it was partially destroyed during the French Revolution, then became the property of the Lajaunie family from 1889 to 1989. Completely renovated in the 90s, it is nowadays a private residence converted into tourist accommodation. . Mireille Lairie opens the doors of this extraordinary place, for a guided tour followed by a tasting meal (min 10 people). Afternoon relaxation in supplement - on request.
Application of the sanitary measures in force according to the news.
GPS : 44.6673075 | 0.3988491
Cellphone : +33 6 09 39 92 44
Opening : Open all year by appointment.
Group : yes 10 minimum 45 maximum
Visiting conditions : Guided tour by appointment only
Services : Wifi
Facilities : Pram-friendly, Coach parking, Swimming-pool, Restaurant, Projection room, Equipped conference room
|Basic price - full adult price||35,00€||visite et repas dégustation|
|Basic price - full adult price||5,00€||après-midi détente par personne en supplément|
Means of payment : Cheques and postal orders, Cash, Bank transfers